Anna L. Felder, MBA, MEd, CSCS, Pn1
Anna grew up in the small town of Dorris CA, where she excelled as a multi-sport athlete. After her first year of Junior College Softball at Shasta College, she experienced a herniated disk at L4-L5, then a staph and strep infection - from which she was close to death. Over the next year she rehabilitated her back and strength through physical therapy, yoga and gentle cardio, and then worked with All American Softball Academy to regain her athletic fitness. She received a scholarship to play DIV 1 Softball for Lipscomb University in Nashville TN, where she studied Exercise Science and Nutrition. She went on to a Master of Education in Human Performance from Tennessee State University.
Anna has obtained several certifications to help her clients with their real-life health, wellness and fitness goals. Since 2006 she has been certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She is also a certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition in 2017. She became a Certified Health Coach through ACE Fitness in 2019. And in 2021 also certified as a Weight Loss Specialist with ACE Fitness.
Anna has experience working with clients from 12 years old to 82, from breast cancer survivors, athletes, bariatric patients and health coaching clients of all levels.
Anna understands the struggle of achieving optimal health and weight, and prides herself as a metabolism specialist who breaks down the complicated concepts of weight loss, maintenance, and weight gain into simplified, actionable strategies through simple and effective coaching.
- Bachelor's of Science, Exercise Science/Minor, Nutrition from Lipscomb University, Nashville TN
Division 1 Scholarship Softball Athlete | Weight Room Record Holder (Squat and Power Clean)
- Master of Education, Human Performance/Exercise Science from Tennessee State University, Nashville TN
- MBA, Leadership from Lipscomb University, Nashville TN
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach - Precision Nutrition
- ACE Fitness - Certified Health Coach
- ACE Fitness - Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Post Breast Cancer Rehab Exercise Specialist - Pink Ribbon Program
Related Work Experience:
- Personal Trainer at Maryland Farms YMCA for 9 years, including First Steps Program, ABC (After Breast Cancer) program, fitness evaluations and equipment orientations
- Chronic Health Conditions Health Coach with Gordian Health Solutions (Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN)
- Bariatric Exercise Physiologist for Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
- Owner/Operator of ANNAerobic! Fitness and Performance Training - Boot Camps, Personal Training,
Half Marathon Training and Nutrition Coaching and Workshops
- Lead Coach for MetPro